Sunday, June 17, 2012

Butterfly...


I saw I saw a butterfly again
flying freely... bounded by no chains..

I saw this ravishing beauty,
hovering over flowers so silently..

This velvety tender lady,
hopping from lily to lily..

Shy and harmless there it flies,
without bothering the limits of any skies..

I wonder how does it seems so busy,
whether it sleeps or chats with the flowers so calmly..

The petals too embrace her so cutely,
making the environment so cuddly..

I try to be a statue so that it can rest on me,
and let my eyes get mesmerized by its beauty..

But shy as it was, it went away fluttering ,
touched me,and flew away,keeping me staring..

Ohh.. how I wish I was a butterfly too, flying,
wdout any  restrictions,
where there no bars,
only colorful hours,
free like that angel I wish I could be..
spreading happiness around cheerfully !!!!

6 comments:

  1. seriously yaar u are a hidden talent....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely thoughts glossed with serene words.

    Very Nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely piece of poetry, had a pleasing disposition about it...
    "free like that angel I wish I could be..
    spreading happiness around cheerfully "....the ending lines were really awesome.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Saikat: Thank you so much for the appreciation
    @Alka: Thanks for liking it :)

    ReplyDelete