Monday, July 23, 2012

That Sea Wave...


Full of energy , full of vigour..
it played with the heights, from low to higher

it had in itself the limitless ocean
it was free... bereft of any worldly commotion

like a fairy, playing in the sunlight,
it kept playing.. with its own tides..

all of a sudden, it splashed on my sand fort..
destroying and ,taking away my creation ashore

sweeping across all the filth  too
it went back without ,complaining to the blue

merging itself with the sea now calmly
it aint had any fear, of losing its identity

now ,indeed , it left me wondering
with some random thoughts, that just kept hovering..

Should I now complain of my broken fort..
or thank the wave and enjoy, the now clean sparkling shore

12 comments:

  1. A dilemma to strike a positive note over the negative. I loved the way you used the word commotion.

    Keep writing,
    Saru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Saru :)
    Am glad you liked it and took out time to visit my page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lines ... meaningful and free flowing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely lines....The last two lines made me wonder too!
    Some misfortunes are blessings in disguise....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Neha,

    Here’s something I want to give you. You deserve it.

    Congrats !!! Here it lies http://anupampatracontemplates.blogspot.in/2012/07/morning-gift.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks Anupam, thats really sweet of you.. I am glad you found me worthy of it.

      Delete
  6. beautiful lines...just keep going...on and on :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paradise lost is sometimes heaven found ;)

    ReplyDelete